S.A. Domaine BRUSSET is a company located at 70, chemin de la Barque – 84290 Cairanne, France.
The processing of personal data is governed by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”).
1. Scope of this policy
We invite you to read this document carefully to better understand our personal data processing practices.
2. Collection of information
We may collect and process the following data:
2.1. The data you provide directly to us
This information collected includes your first and last name, mailing address, phone number, email address and the date you created the account.
When you place an order on our site, we collect the details of any financial or accounting transactions made. We also keep a copy of all orders placed on our site.
The data you provide when you report a problem with our site, an order or our services, such as the purpose of your request.
2.2. The data we collect automatically
We remind you that you can prevent the deposit of cookies by configuring your browser. For the management of cookies, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes regarding cookies.
2.3. Data concerning the management and payment of orders
The data likely to be treated for the management and the follow-up of your orders, deliveries, invoices, as well as for the customer follow-up are the following:
- Data relating to your identity: title, firstname, lastname, address, phone number, email address, customer code;
- A copy of an identity document may be kept as proof of the exercise of a right of access, rectification or opposition or to meet a legal obligation;
- Data related to the means of payment: postal or bank statement, check number;
- Transaction data such as transaction number, purchase details;
- Invoice payment data: payment terms, discounts granted, receipts, balances and outstanding payments;
- Data relating to the follow-up of the commercial relationship: requests for documentation, trials, quantities, amounts, periodicity, delivery address, history of orders, purchases and services, return of products, possibly, origin of the order or sale, correspondence with the customer and after-sales service, exchanges and comments from customers and prospects, person(s) in charge of the customer relationship.
Concerning the collection and processing of bank data during the payment process
As part of the payment process, Domaine BRUSSET S.A. is required to collect a certain amount of data (transaction number, data needed to issue invoices, etc.) to provide payment services. The term “payment process” refers to:
- Data on payment methods used by data subjects on our site for the purpose of purchasing the wines offered, relevant account and payment details;
- Data regarding the outcome of the transaction, such as the transaction number and order listing;
- Data concerning the payment of invoices: payment procedures, discounts, receipts, balances due, etc.
These data are collected by the Domaine BRUSSET, through the software solution set up on our site during the ordering process. It is then stored on the secure servers of the payment solution provider.
2.4. How long we keep your data
Your personal data will not be kept beyond the time strictly necessary to manage our commercial relationship with you. However, the data allowing to establish the proof of a right or a contract, having to be preserved as a respect for a legal obligation, will be preserved during the duration envisaged by the law in force. Personal data relating to a prospect, not a customer, may be kept for a period of three years from the date of their collection or the last contact from the prospect.
When you send us an email, we use your email address to administer your request and respond to you. We will not publish your email address on our site.
You can ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
3. Use of information
Any information we collect from you may be used to:
- Improve customer service and your care needs;
- The sale and delivery of our wines and associated products;
- The payment of orders, as well as the execution of the various payment services associated with our site;
- To elaborate statistics of frequentation of our site;
- To improve and optimize our site, in particular to ensure that our content is displayed on your device;
- The management of requests for access, rectification, opposition, deletion and portability of your data, as well as the limitation of the processing of your data and the possibility of providing instructions on the fate of your data.
We will also be permitted to use such data for the purpose of fulfilling a legal or regulatory obligation.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given without your consent. This data is only accessible to authorized persons for the purpose of managing our customers.
5. Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Web site or conducting our business, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential; and payment service providers and delivery logistics providers (including carriers).
We implement measures to maintain the security of your personal information. Only employees who need to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
7. What are your rights?
In accordance with the regulations on the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right to be informed of the purposes of the processing and the identity of the data controller;
- Right of access and verification of data: you may, at any time, have access to the data that S.A. Domaine BRUSSET holds on you or check whether you are included in the database of S.A. Domaine BRUSSET;
- Right of opposition: you can, at any time, oppose the use of your data by the S.A. Domaine BRUSSET by sending your request by email or by post;
- Right of cancellation and/or modification: you may, at any time, notify S.A. Domaine BRUSSET of corrections concerning your personal data and, if necessary, request their deletion from the S.A. Domaine BRUSSET database – except those that S.A. Domaine BRUSSET is legally obliged to keep;
- Right to limit processing: you can, in particular, obtain a limitation of processing: when you have objected to the processing, when you dispute the accuracy of the data or when you consider that the processing is illegal.
To exercise the above-mentioned rights, you are invited to send a written request, together with a copy of your identity card or passport, to the data controller:
- By mail:
70 chemin de la Barque
We will then take the necessary steps to satisfy this request as soon as possible.